undelivered-Email

  • Ejaz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013

      Why I am getting the bounce back message when copied myself, I am postfix and MailScanner to relaying emails.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
        Am 02.03.2013 15:31, schrieb Ejaz:
        > Why I am getting the bounce back message when copied myself, I am postfix and MailScanner to relaying emails.

        sorry, but postfix is only the messenger
        ask postmaster@...
      • Wolfgang Zeikat
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013

          I think that Ejaz is postmaster@...:

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
            Am 02.03.2013 15:45, schrieb Wolfgang Zeikat:
            > In an older episode, on 2013-03-02 15:37, Reindl Harald wrote:
            >> sorry, but postfix is only the messenger
            >> ask postmaster@...
            >>

            > I think that Ejaz is postmaster@...:
            >
            > Mohammed Ejaz
            > Sr,Systems Administrator

            ok, OK

            but postfix is still only the messenger
            "SMTP module(domain *) reports:" does not come from postfix
            so the question is what does this software that postfix rejects

            Failed to deliver to ''imad@...''
            the single quote twice is suspect
            smells like "MailScanner" mangles something
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
              Ejaz:

              That is indeed invalid address syntax.