An access policy daemon for checking Unix filesystem quotas

  • Leonardo Boiko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi,

      As the subject says, I tried my hand at a very simple Postfix access
      policy daemon to reject delivery if the (Unix-style) filesystem quota
      has exceeded. It does nothing if the recipient doesn't look like a
      local Unix user.

      I'm not sure if I did it right but it seems to be working here. In
      case someone's interested, I put it at
      https://github.com/leoboiko/quotapolicy
      .