Re: Public free (libre) mailbox hosting service for everybody!

  • Robert Schetterer
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 28, 2013
      Am 28.02.2013 17:51, schrieb אנטולי קרסנר:
      > No, the mailing list is a legitimate way to connect with all postfix
      > users (I also sent mail to mailing lists of other free-software mail
      > tools). Otherwise, how could I reach everybody? Believe me, I carefully
      > chose the mailing lists before I sent anything.
      >
      > The goal is to get people to use a freedom-respecting mail service, not
      > filling their mailbox with spam :)
      >
      > Hopefully, people who use free-software tools are interested in the
      > issues discussed...
      >
      > - Anatoly Krasner
      >
      > On ה', 2013-02-28 at 11:19 -0500, James Seymour wrote:
      >> Isn't this *thoroughly* off-topic for this mailing list?
      >>
      >> Regards,
      >> Jim

      Hi Anatoly, i like your idea, mmy meaning
      as you massive crossposted, you should have all info you need now

      There are people willing to help you, but you should have learned
      massive mail services are expensive to host for logical reasons.

      Go now offlist contact ,and show some i.e finance plan at interested
      people etc.
      Lists are typical for solving tec stuff ( here postfix ), maybe do some
      blog for more issuses you want to discuss

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer

      --
      [*] sys4 AG