reject_listed_domain option?

  • Dennis Carr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      I'm basically looking for such an option - for all intents, if a domain
      is not, for some reason, in the RBLs, one could manually add the domain
      into such a list. In particular, I'm looking to do this to
      hostwinds.net and bluemountain14.com, as they do not seem to test
      positive in the RBLs.

      Or, maybe I'm doing it wrong.

      In any case, is there any way that exists to do this?

      -Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        On 2/20/2013 11:29 PM, Dennis Carr wrote:
        > I'm basically looking for such an option - for all intents, if a domain
        > is not, for some reason, in the RBLs, one could manually add the domain
        > into such a list. In particular, I'm looking to do this to
        > hostwinds.net and bluemountain14.com, as they do not seem to test
        > positive in the RBLs.
        >
        > Or, maybe I'm doing it wrong.
        >
        > In any case, is there any way that exists to do this?
        >
        > -Dennis

        use a check_client_access blacklist file.

        If you need more help, see