Re: Bypassing amavis

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20 4:30 AM
      Nikolaos Milas skrev den 2013-02-20 13:24:
      > On 20/2/2013 2:16 μμ, Benny Pedersen wrote:
      >
      >> lmtp is fine yes, but smtp overwrides does not help on lmtp service
      >>
      >> lmtp should use lmtp overwrides, your working example runs without
      >> any overwrides as it is now
      >>
      >> this is dokumented in amavisd readme (postfix)
      >
      > I see. If it is smtp, rather than lmtp, then how would we specify
      > overrides?

      -o lmtp_* for lmtp service
      -o smtp_* for smtp service

      but dont make overwrides if postconf -d | grep lmtp_ is okay :)
    • weber@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 20 5:30 AM
        Patrick B Koetter told me some days ago
        you can do an sender_check_access,

        in the sender_check_access you can forward them to a service without
        amavis.

        sender_check_access = hash ..... noamavis_sender

        noamavis_sender =

        senderdomain.com FILTER smtp:servicewithoutamavis

        create the service in master.cf

        in the settings for the service reinject the mails on a non amavis
        port.

        marko

        http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html