Re: How to block some e-mail?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      On 2/17/2013 6:39 AM, Pierre-Gilles RAYNAUD wrote:
      > Hi Bastien,
      >
      > Thank you for your answer
      > On 17/02/13 14:50, Bastian Blank wrote:
      >> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 02:46:00PM +0400, Pierre-Gilles RAYNAUD wrote:
      >>> How to get rid (or block) of this type of e-mail?
      >> You use postscreen with zen.spamhaus.org/b.barracudacentral.org. But you
      >> have to read the terms first.
      > We are using
      > mail_version = 2.7.1
      > on Debian
      >
      > and we also have configured
      > smtpd_client_restrictions = [...] reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net,
      > reject_rbl_client bl.spacop.net, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org

      Is there some good reason you didn't include this on your first
      post, or do you intentionally waste our time?

      You can use greylisting to delay clients that are not yet on your RBLs.

      You can use clamav-milter and the addon Sanesecurity antispam
      signatures.

      You can use amavisd-new + SpamAssassin to examine mail content. Use
      this either as a smtpd_proxy_filter or a milter to reject mail, or
      as a content_filter to tag mail.

      If you need more help, please see