Re: Graphing mail stats

  • Nikolaos Milas
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
      On 15/2/2013 9:47 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

      > However, although I have successfully patched both mailgraph.pl and
      > mailgraph.cgi, it doesn't seem to work. (I did it twice to confirm.)
      > In the place of the "Bounced-Virus-... etc" diagram nothing appears
      > except a "mailgraph" word. Only the "Sent-Received" diagram appears
      > properly.

      Note that the patch proposed at:
      http://www.networkmonkey.de/mailgraph-und-postscreen/ to support
      postscreen does work.

      So, this is what I am using at the moment.

      If the more complete patch Birta proposes works, then it will be
      preferable because it should display postscreen activity separately
      (while now it appears as "spam"). So, if there is some suggestion on how
      to make it work, I would be interested.

      Regards,
      Nick
    • Birta Levente
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
        On 16/02/2013 12:59, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
        > On 15/2/2013 9:47 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
        >
        >> However, although I have successfully patched both mailgraph.pl and
        >> mailgraph.cgi, it doesn't seem to work. (I did it twice to confirm.)
        >> In the place of the "Bounced-Virus-... etc" diagram nothing appears
        >> except a "mailgraph" word. Only the "Sent-Received" diagram appears
        >> properly.
        >
        > Note that the patch proposed at:
        > http://www.networkmonkey.de/mailgraph-und-postscreen/ to support
        > postscreen does work.
        >
        > So, this is what I am using at the moment.
        >
        > If the more complete patch Birta proposes works, then it will be
        > preferable because it should display postscreen activity separately
        > (while now it appears as "spam"). So, if there is some suggestion on how
        > to make it work, I would be interested.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Nick

        Before patch you have working mailgraph? If yes, I think you need to
        delete the rrds.

        Levi