Re: Graphing mail stats

  • Nikolaos Milas
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
      On 15/2/2013 4:53 μμ, Birta Levente wrote:

      > Mailgraph http://mailgraph.schweikert.ch/ is really cool, but need to
      > make some modifications to see postscreen rejects:
      > http://www.birkosan.com/2012/05/mailgraph-with-postfixpostscreen.html

      Thanks, I have patched mailgraph for long queue IDs and it works fine
      with those now (as mentioned in the above post).

      However, although I have successfully patched both mailgraph.pl and
      mailgraph.cgi, it doesn't seem to work. (I did it twice to confirm.) In
      the place of the "Bounced-Virus-... etc" diagram nothing appears except
      a "mailgraph" word. Only the "Sent-Received" diagram appears properly.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Nick
    • Nikolaos Milas
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
        On 15/2/2013 9:47 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

        > However, although I have successfully patched both mailgraph.pl and
        > mailgraph.cgi, it doesn't seem to work. (I did it twice to confirm.)
        > In the place of the "Bounced-Virus-... etc" diagram nothing appears
        > except a "mailgraph" word. Only the "Sent-Received" diagram appears
        > properly.

        Note that the patch proposed at:
        http://www.networkmonkey.de/mailgraph-und-postscreen/ to support
        postscreen does work.

        So, this is what I am using at the moment.

        If the more complete patch Birta proposes works, then it will be
        preferable because it should display postscreen activity separately
        (while now it appears as "spam"). So, if there is some suggestion on how
        to make it work, I would be interested.

        Regards,
        Nick
      • Birta Levente
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
          On 16/02/2013 12:59, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
          > On 15/2/2013 9:47 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
          >
          >> However, although I have successfully patched both mailgraph.pl and
          >> mailgraph.cgi, it doesn't seem to work. (I did it twice to confirm.)
          >> In the place of the "Bounced-Virus-... etc" diagram nothing appears
          >> except a "mailgraph" word. Only the "Sent-Received" diagram appears
          >> properly.
          >
          > Note that the patch proposed at:
          > http://www.networkmonkey.de/mailgraph-und-postscreen/ to support
          > postscreen does work.
          >
          > So, this is what I am using at the moment.
          >
          > If the more complete patch Birta proposes works, then it will be
          > preferable because it should display postscreen activity separately
          > (while now it appears as "spam"). So, if there is some suggestion on how
          > to make it work, I would be interested.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Nick

          Before patch you have working mailgraph? If yes, I think you need to
          delete the rrds.

          Levi