Re: add-on Sanesecurity anti-spam signatures

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013
      Robert Schetterer skrev den 2013-02-07 08:39:

      > sanesecurity signatures are added to the clamd signature base
      > so using clamsmtpd should be ok, no need for milter, however
      > you better only choose sources in the sanesecurity download script
      > which
      > are not known to produce to much false positives

      only using phishtank sigs here to limit ram usage, not becurse sigs are
      bad, my mailserver have litle mem so i need to limit usage this way, but
      i am in progress with a new server with more ram, also to get dovecot
      2.x stable, have mailboxes on dovecot 1.x with is stable, 2.x is like
      flying pigs atm :)
    • Len Conrad
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2013

        >Unfortunately I am not using clamav-milter, only clamsmtpd. This doesn't exclude clamav-milter as a potential solution though.

        The huge weakness of clamsmtpd is that the developer says there is now way to release false positives.

        Len