smtpd_command_filter counterpart?

  • Ralf Hildebrandt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 5:31 AM
      I can use smtpd_command_filter to add "NOTIFY=NEVER" and thus suppress
      bounces from my own Postfix.

      But how can I remove the "NOTIFY=NEVER" again when sending mail (maybe
      via a specific SMTP transport) to some external host?

      Sounds like I'm looking for smtp_command_filter?

      --
      [*] sys4 AG

      http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
      Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 7:40 AM
        Ralf Hildebrandt:
        > I can use smtpd_command_filter to add "NOTIFY=NEVER" and thus suppress
        > bounces from my own Postfix.
        >
        > But how can I remove the "NOTIFY=NEVER" again when sending mail (maybe
        > via a specific SMTP transport) to some external host?

        smtp_discard_ehlo_keywords = dsn