Re: Postfix 2.10.0 to be released soon

  • Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
      Nice Wietse!

      Have you published a "what has changed list" already?

      Thanks and congrats.

      Cheers
      Rafael

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
        Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE:
        > Nice Wietse!
        >
        > Have you published a "what has changed list" already?

        As always, the RELEASE_NOTES file has the overview, and the HISTORY
        file has details (I'm not shouting at you; the names are really in
        upper case). Both files are available from source code mirrors
        without having to download the entire source code.

        Wietse
      • weber@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
          Thanks from Germany.