Postfix 2.10.0 to be released soon

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      postfix-2.10.0-RC1 gives a preview of what the upcoming stable
      release will look like. I'll make one more pass over the documents,
      and will try to push out postfix-2.10.0 later this week.

      The things that I expected to finish in December/January will have
      to go into the next development cycle.

      Wietse
    • Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
        Nice Wietse!

        Have you published a "what has changed list" already?

        Thanks and congrats.

        Cheers
        Rafael

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
          Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE:
          > Nice Wietse!
          >
          > Have you published a "what has changed list" already?

          As always, the RELEASE_NOTES file has the overview, and the HISTORY
          file has details (I'm not shouting at you; the names are really in
          upper case). Both files are available from source code mirrors
          without having to download the entire source code.

          Wietse
        • weber@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
            Thanks from Germany.