Re: slow down deferred destination

  • Birta Levente
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
      On 29/01/2013 10:49, Titanus Eramius wrote:
      > Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:30:05 +0000 skrev James Griffin
      > <jmz.griffin@...>:
      >
      >> * Birta Levente <blevi.linux@...> [2013-01-29 10:18:15 +0200]:
      >>
      >>> Hi all
      >>>
      >>> How can I slow down deliveries to specified domain after temporary
      >>> deferred?
      >>>
      >>> I have a list for marketing purposes and 2/3 part of subscribed
      >>> users is on yahoo.
      >>
      >> This was discussed recently on the list, perhaps have a look at some
      >> of the responses given to the person whom asked about this before.
      >
      > It's this one
      > http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Balancing-destination-concurrency-rate-delay-td54147.html

      Yes, read it at that time, but my question is somehow different.

      And over months I have solution too, but I look for a more elegant solution.
      With properly set of queue_run_delay, minimal/maximal_backoff_time it's
      work well, but affect other domains.
      I think multiple instances resolve the problem, but ... I'm a little bit
      lazy with this :)

      thanks
      Levi