Re: Recommendations for antivirus

  • Jeroen Geilman
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
      On 01/16/2013 10:55 PM, TFML wrote:
      > I'm running a server on average week we receive 14,000, send 19,000, and in total deferred/bounced/rejected 5,000

      Are you certain of those numbers ?

      For any publically-reachable MX host, the amount of spam rejected is AT
      LEAST 10 times the amount of desirable mail accepted.

      Over 90% of all mail is spam, sadly; this is near-universal.

      Of course, you might be deploying a non-postfix solution as MX frontend,
      like Barracuda, but for an exposed MX host, 14:5 Ham/Spam is an entirely
      unbelievable ratio.

      --
      J.