misconfiguration standard spf

  • ml
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      hello guys

      hello I'm fine and everything is going well on the whole better. I want
      to evoke a thought higher of us. I followed the outstanding issues
      lately on hotmail and problems of validation spf (the spf is: do the
      simplest and shortest possible). I noticed the strange behavior in my
      validation spf
      my spf returns this
      ~]$ host -ttxt lists.fakessh.eu
      lists.fakessh.eu descriptive text "spf2.0/pra ip4:46.105.34.177
      ip4:91.121.7.86 ?all"
      lists.fakessh.eu descriptive text "v=spf1 ip4:46.105.34.177
      ip4:91.121.7.86 ?all"
      lists.fakessh.eu descriptive text "spf2.0/mfrom ip4:46.105.34.177
      ip4:91.121.7.86 ~all"

      I wonder this thing

      describes why the standard if I remember correctly if there is no
      presence of spf2 valid spf1 more
      I have noticed this by looking logs of my mail server in my case some
      providers only valid spf1 abstain from spf2, meet the other two and
      therefore ignore the ok spf1 (often time error sid Marid openssl
      mailling often) to meet the other spf2 but only test the spf1 and are ok
      and still another test both as hotmail and we are left with paradoxes
      room with sending malicious spam spf1 ok senderid ok not tagged spam
      (feat exploit http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1739/spf2virii.jpg
      my modified version of nc )

      about spf I think we should amend the standards for testing spf1 and or
      spf2

      Wietse ?

      when do you think

      --
      gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742
      http://about.me/fakessh