Re: postfix rejecting mail: 555 5.5.4 Unsupported option: AUTH=<>

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
      Jaap van Wingerde skrev den 2013-01-14 22:55:
      > "['Permerror', 'SPF Permanent Error: Too many DNS lookups',

      > FROM:<account-security-noreply@...> SIZE=5696 AUTH=<>":
      > "555
      > 5.5.4 Unsupported option: AUTH=<>"

      http://dmarcian.com/spf-survey/microsoft.com

      contact postmasters at microsoft.com to fix this spf problem

      what dkim checker do you use ?

      to me it seems that it does not work with bounces, auth is failing when
      no sender domain exists

      so there is 2 seperate probems here
    • Benny Pedersen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
        Jeroen Geilman skrev den 2013-01-14 23:42:

        > That said, postfix contains no SPF functionality.
        > You'll have to consult the documentation for whatever you are using
        > to deal with SPF.

        spf is not a recipient problem on the software used to verify that
        sender domain did a good job of reading rfc specs on how many records it
        can contain

        hopefully microsoft.com have logs of the problem to resolve