Re: block email on number of recipients and on message size

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013
      On 1/23/2013 6:22 AM, Antonio Tommasi wrote:
      > Hi to all
      > i need to block email if the number of recipients is greater than a specific number and message size exceeds fixed limit.
      > In main.cf i can configure message_size_limit and smtpd_recipient_limit, but i want to reject email only
      > if (message_size > message_size_limit) and (smtpd_recipient_number > smtpd_recipient_limit)
      >
      > Hope in your support
      >
      > Thnaks
      > Antonio Tommasi

      You may be able to do this with a policy service such as postfwd.

      This seems rather pointless to me... you penalize senders for
      network-friendly multirecipient messages, yet allow them to send the
      same message one at a time.

      Maybe if you describe the problem you're trying to solve someone
      will have a more workable solution.