Re: destination_rate_delay and connection_reuse_time_limit

    Message 1 of 74 , Jan 7, 2013
      Viktor Dukhovni:
      > On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 04:24:20PM -0200, Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE wrote:
      >
      > > I've done exactally what you said and notice that the connection
      > > cache is not being used anymore.
      >
      > You have enabled cache-on-demand behaviour. This happens when the active
      > queue contains a "backlog" of messages to the destination. If your
      > input rate is sufficiently low, messages leave as quickly as they
      > arrive and connections are not cached.

      Connection cache time limits are controlled by two parameters: one
      in the delivery agent, and one in the scache daemon. It's the second
      parameter that he is missing all the time.

      Message 74 of 74 , Jan 9, 2013
        Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE:
        > > When all greetings fail with 4xx or whatever then Postfix will
        > > suspend deliveries.
        >
        > I have no idea about what I'm doing wrong, this really doesn't
        > happen in my servers.

        No it doesn't. Postfix logs "delivery temporarily suspended" and
        skips Yahoo until the "dead host" timer expires.