Re: destination_rate_delay and connection_reuse_time_limit

    Message 1 of 74 , Jan 7, 2013
      Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE:
      > I do use destination_rate_delay for specific transport queue, and
      > I found out that connection cache is not working when I have
      > transport_destination_rate_delay > 1s.

      The default time limit is 2s, and it is enforced in multiple places.
      You have found only one.

      As Postfix documentation says, you must not increase these time
      limits without permission from the receiver. Connection caching
      is a performance tool, not a tool to circumvent receiver policies.

      Message 74 of 74 , Jan 9, 2013
        Rafael Azevedo - IAGENTE:
        > > When all greetings fail with 4xx or whatever then Postfix will
        > > suspend deliveries.
        >
        > I have no idea about what I'm doing wrong, this really doesn't
        > happen in my servers.

        No it doesn't. Postfix logs "delivery temporarily suspended" and
        skips Yahoo until the "dead host" timer expires.