Re: greylisting

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 5, 2013
      polloxx skrev den 2013-01-04 14:56:
      > I have a question regarding greylisting:
      >
      > Some of our users are complaining mails have a large delay,
      > especially
      > those from providers like gmail. This is because these use different
      > IP addresses on each delivery attempt.
      > Using listgrey is not an option.
      >
      > Anyone who has a solution for this?

      use pypolicyd-spf latest version and then if spf pass dont greylist, if
      sender is after this test still gmail.org then greylist or reject that
      user for not using gmail servers

      # For a fully commented sample config file see
      policyd-spf.conf.commented

      debugLevel = 1
      defaultSeedOnly = 1

      HELO_reject = SPF_Not_Pass
      Mail_From_reject = SPF_Not_Pass

      PermError_reject = True
      TempError_Defer = False

      skip_addresses = 127.0.0.0/8

      Header_Type = AR
      Authserv_Id = duggi.junc.org

      then do greylist AFTER check spf

      and if spf passed skip greylist google postfwd as an example config,
      but with spf as above then its not needed to use another daemon

      and lastly remember to not greylist non existsing recipient,
      reject_unlisted_recipient before check_policy_service
    • polloxx
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5, 2013
        Thanks to all of you for the suggestions.