Re: greylisting

  • Thomas Leuxner
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2013
      * polloxx <polloxx@...> 2013.01.04 15:20:

      > We use postfix-gld.

      That seems to have gathered some dust. Anyway you should be able to
      whitelist the affected domains _before_ the check_policy_service
      statement:

      check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_access

      ...or the like.

      Thomas
    • Robert Schetterer
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 4, 2013
        Am 04.01.2013 14:56, schrieb polloxx:
        > I have a question regarding greylisting:
        >
        > Some of our users are complaining mails have a large delay, especially
        > those from providers like gmail. This is because these use different
        > IP addresses on each delivery attempt.
        > Using listgrey is not an option.
        >
        > Anyone who has a solution for this?
        >
        > Thx,
        > P.

        use greylisting only selective, thats enough
        i.e
        http://www.arschkrebs.de/postfix/postfix_greylisting.shtml

        Best Regards
        MfG Robert Schetterer

        --
        [*] sys4 AG

        http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
        Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

      • Benny Pedersen
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5, 2013
          polloxx skrev den 2013-01-04 14:56:
          > I have a question regarding greylisting:
          >
          > Some of our users are complaining mails have a large delay,
          > especially
          > those from providers like gmail. This is because these use different
          > IP addresses on each delivery attempt.
          > Using listgrey is not an option.
          >
          > Anyone who has a solution for this?

          use pypolicyd-spf latest version and then if spf pass dont greylist, if
          sender is after this test still gmail.org then greylist or reject that
          user for not using gmail servers

          # For a fully commented sample config file see
          policyd-spf.conf.commented

          debugLevel = 1
          defaultSeedOnly = 1

          HELO_reject = SPF_Not_Pass
          Mail_From_reject = SPF_Not_Pass

          PermError_reject = True
          TempError_Defer = False

          skip_addresses = 127.0.0.0/8

          Header_Type = AR
          Authserv_Id = duggi.junc.org

          then do greylist AFTER check spf

          and if spf passed skip greylist google postfwd as an example config,
          but with spf as above then its not needed to use another daemon

          and lastly remember to not greylist non existsing recipient,
          reject_unlisted_recipient before check_policy_service
        • polloxx
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2013
            Thanks to all of you for the suggestions.