patch to reorder domain masquerading and canonical transformation

  • Hleb Valoshka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Sometimes one need to apply address masquerading before canonical
      transformation (i.e. use these transformations together without
      two-pass schemes).

      As it was discussed before [1] there is no simple way in Postfix to do
      that. Transformation order is hard-coded and this behavior won't
      change in the nearest future.

      May be I'm the only one who needs different order but may be my patch
      [2] will be useful for somebody else.

      [1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.user/234062

      [2] https://gist.github.com/4444541