Re: Client access tables based on SASL-authenticated username

  • Patrick Ben Koetter
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      * Nikolaos Milas <nmilas@...>:
      > Quick question:
      >
      > Is there a way to create some client restrictions based on the
      > SASL-auth username of the client? Or this is only achievable via a
      > policy server, like postfwd?
      >
      > For example, I would like to have restrictions of the form: "Only
      > clients authenticated with the SASL-auth username 'secretary' or
      > 'chief' will be allowed to submit mail to the recipient address
      > allstaff@...."
      >
      > I know we can set restrictions based on the IP address of the
      > client, but what about the SASL-auth username?

      $ man 5 postconf | less +/^smtpd_sender_login_maps
      $ man 5 postconf | less +/^reject_sender_login_mismatch
      $ man 5 postconf | less +/^reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch
      $ man 5 postconf | less +/^reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch

      p@rick

      --
      [*] sys4 AG

      http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
      Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

    • Nikolaos Milas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
        On 8/12/2012 1:07 πμ, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:

        > $ man 5 postconf | less +/^smtpd_sender_login_maps
        > $ man 5 postconf | less +/^reject_sender_login_mismatch
        > $ man 5 postconf | less +/^reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch
        > $ man 5 postconf | less +/^reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch

        Thanks Patrick,

        I see. It will work.

        Regards,
        Nick