Re: Bypass RBL checks for certain users

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2012
      Chris skrev den 03-12-2012 23:52:

      > I'm already using a hash db to map users that opted out of
      > greylisting in
      > smtpd_recipient_restrictions. Map's in the form of
      >
      > user@... OK
      >
      > Can I re-use the same list in the position Neil suggested?

      nope, OK is accept all recipient, so it just accept not really what you
      want to disable greylist, to make it restriction class use classname as
      result in place of OK

      eg: user@... NOGREYLIST

      and NOGREYLIST is just an empty restriction class name in main.cf

      then remove other restrictions in main.cf over to other classnames and
      then pr user let them have it, for default you can make one class
      default for all users

      eq: . DEFAULT

      with postfwd its more simple