Re: Remote Access and multiple Domains

  • wisplists@airnet.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
      Yes, we have read both before we posted and have researched heavily on
      the internet. Hence the way the email sent, we have followed more than
      one setup troubleshoot.
      We were hoping a fresh pair of eyes would pick up the mistake we have
      made.

      You have a Good Day now,

      Carl A Jeptha
      http://www.airnet.ca
      Office Phone: 1-877-534-0021 ext 206
      Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
      oovoo cajeptha

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
        On 12/4/2012 2:05 PM, wisplists@... wrote:
        > Yes, we have read both before we posted and have researched heavily
        > on the internet. Hence the way the email sent, we have followed more
        > than one setup troubleshoot.
        > We were hoping a fresh pair of eyes would pick up the mistake we
        > have made.

        Please don't top post.

        You didn't include enough information for anyone to help you,
        basically "here's my postconf -n output that doesn't work" with no
        specifics.

        Please see: http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail

        Include in your request for help:
        - a clear description of the problem; what isn't working, what you
        expected to happen, what really happened.

        - supporting documentation; "postconf -n" output and master.cf
        modifications (or better, postfinger output), and unedited
        non-verbose logs displaying the unwanted behavior, including any
        errors or warnings in the postfix logs.

        - corrective measures you've already tried.

        - if you're having trouble with SASL authentication, saslfinger
        output is helpful, along with a recording of a test login attempt,
        including whatever is logged during the attempt. Caution, the logs
        may contain easily-decoded passwords; use a test account.