Server getting hacked I think

  • Chabot Deb
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hi,
      Using postfix v 2.5.14 on Mac Snow Leopard Server, I've been alarmed at the amount of spam messages
      going to users that no longer exist. The server is at a crawl pace and I'm not sure if my attempts to control
      the situation is making it worse. Could someone look at the main.cf and logs and direct me please?

      Thank You
      Deb Chabot

      Here is the main.cf (un edited)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
        Chabot Deb:
        > Hi,
        > Using postfix v 2.5.14 on Mac Snow Leopard Server, I've been alarmed
        > at the amount of spam messages going to users that no longer exist.

        You are a joe-job victim.

        http://www.postfix.org/BACSCATTER_README.html