Re: Postfix multiple instances + Dovecot

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2012
      Le 01/12/2012 11:15, WebprodsPT a écrit :
      > Hello,
      >
      > I have a multiple instance Postfix setup. The first (original) one was
      > configured with dovecot with the property:
      >
      > smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth-client
      >
      > This path represents a socket where dovecot listens to postfix
      > connections (pardon me if this description is not 100% accurate).
      >
      > Now the other postfix instances doesn't have this special socket
      > "file" in their spool directory, so I receive the following error in
      > other Postfix instances:
      > [snip]

      create a socket for each postfix instance.

      With dovecot 1.x, that would look like

      client {
      path = /var/spool/postfix/private/dovecot-auth
      mode = 0660
      user = postfix
      group = postfix
      }

      client {
      path = /d/spool/postfix2/private/dovecot-auth
      mode = 0660
      user = postfix
      group = postfix
      }

      With dovecot 2.x, something like

      unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/dovecot-auth {
      mode = 0666
      user = postfix
      group = postfix
      }

      unix_listener /var/spool/postfix2/private/dovecot-auth {
      mode = 0666
      user = postfix
      group = postfix
      }