filter spam messages with maildrop

  • Jumping Mouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I am trying to filter out emails that have been flagged as spam using Maildrop but am not able to get it to work.
      Here is my configuration: (I want to create .Junkmail folder if it does not exist, sub-scribe .Junkmail folder and move all email with X-Spam-Flag= Yes to the .Junkmail folder)  any help=greatly appreciated!

      /etc/maildroprc

      #Global maildrop filter file

      #Uncomment this line to make maildrop default to ~/Maildir for
      #delivery- this is where courier-imap (amongst others) will look.
      DEFAULT="$HOME/Maildir"

      #make the .Junkmail folder if it doesn't exist
      JUNK_FOLDER=.Junkmail
      _JUNK_DEST=$DEFAULT/$JUNK_FOLDER/
      `test -d $_JUNK_DEST`
      if ($RETURNCODE != )
      {
      `$maildirmake $_JUNK_DEST`
      #auto sub-scribe. the following works for courier-imap
      `echo INBOX.Junkmail >> $DEFAULT/courierimapsubscribed`
      }

      #If the Spam-Flag is set, move the mail to the Junk folder
      if (/^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES/)
      {
      exception {
      to $DEFAULT/.Junkmail/
      }
      }

      main.cf

      virtual_transport = maildrop
      maildrop_destination_recipient_limit = 1
      mailbox_command = /usr/bin/maildrop

      master.cf

      maildrop  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
        flags=DRhu user=mail argv=/usr/bin/maildrop -d ${recipient}