Re: reject sasl_authenticated

  • Tom Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
      On 22/11/2012 11:43, Robert Schetterer wrote:
      > Am 22.11.2012 10:21, schrieb Tom Kinghorn:
      > as workaround you may use access table for the compromised mail address
      > with some error
      >
      > 4NN text
      >
      > which means try again later with additional info
      >

      > Best Regards
      > MfG Robert Schetterer

      Hi Robert

      Many thanks for the prompt response.

      I thought of that but it would appear to be malware as the sender
      address keeps changing.

      The only constant is the sasl_username.

      thanks
      Tom
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
        On 11/22/2012 3:21 AM, Tom Kinghorn wrote:
        > Good morning list.
        >
        > Is it possible to reject sasl_authentication from certain users?

        you can use an external policy service that rejects the mail when
        sasl_username is the compromised user.

        The postfwd policy server can do this pretty easily, but it's not
        the only choice.
        http://postfwd.org/
        http://www.postfix.org/addon.html#policy