NDR not received while relaying

  • Muhammad Yousuf Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      i am using my ISP relay. and i don't receive NDRs for any invalid or
      unknown account. is this default. or i must be doing some config
      mistakes.
      however, in log files i can see that my message has been relayed to
      the ISP smtp. but i do not receive any NDR. any idea. please help?

      Thanks
      MYK
    • Ralf Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
        * Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sirtcp@...>:
        > i am using my ISP relay. and i don't receive NDRs for any invalid or
        > unknown account. is this default. or i must be doing some config
        > mistakes.

        Maybe your ISP relay is blocking bounces.

        > however, in log files i can see that my message has been relayed to
        > the ISP smtp. but i do not receive any NDR. any idea. please help?

        Ask your ISP.

        --
        [*] sys4 AG

        http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
        Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

      • Muhammad Yousuf Khan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
          yes it seems, so actually i just set my outlook smtp to my ISP relay.

          waiting for the NDR if not received (hopefully) then will discuss this with ISP.

          thanks for your help.