Re: Reg: Un delivered mails in mailq

  • Robert Schetterer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2012
      Am 21.11.2012 15:46, schrieb Robert Schetterer:
      > Am 21.11.2012 14:45, schrieb kamleshverma:
      >> Every day i m seeing hundreds of mails in mailq, all they are having
      >> unknown domain name
      >
      > how did they get in your server ?
      > show logs
      >
      > try using
      >
      > reject_unknown_sender_domain
      > Reject the request when Postfix is not final destination for the
      > sender address, and the MAIL FROM domain has 1) no DNS A or MX record,
      > or 2) a malformed MX record such as a record with a zero-length MX
      > hostname (Postfix version 2.3 and later).
      > The unknown_address_reject_code parameter specifies the numerical
      > response code for rejected requests (default: 450). The response is
      > always 450 in case of a temporary DNS error.
      > The unknown_address_tempfail_action parameter specifies the action
      > after a temporary DNS error (default: defer_if_permit)

      ups i see you allready use this, so how are you getting these mails
      look in your logs for analyse

      > anyway sometimes users make typos , but these typo domains have A
      > entries, therefor simply use an error transport etc
      >
      > Best Regards
      > MfG Robert Schetterer

      Best Regards
      MfG Robert Schetterer

      --
      [*] sys4 AG

      http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
      Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

    • kamlesh
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2012
        HI Robert,

        Please find mail.info of my mail server.

        --
        From

        Kamlesh Verma