Re: pcre:header_check

  • Ralf Hildebrandt
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
      * prashanth p <prashanthpnair84@...>:
      > ok..great..Is there any other method to do for envelope also..I need it for
      > both..

      You'd need a policy_daemon for that. Didn't you ask that before?
      postfwd can easily do that.

      --
      [*] sys4 AG

      http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
      Franziskanerstraße 15, 81669 München

    • prashanth p
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
        yes,But am authorized to use only inbuilt mechanism. That's the reason i have choosed header_check.But later i came to know that as it name indicate's it can do only header .

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
          prashuppp p:
          > I was trying to HOLD all the emails which has more then 2 recipient's
          > using header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks

          Use the SMTPD policy plug-in interface. What you ask
          for will not be implemented in Postfix.

          Wietse
        • prashanth p
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
            i know scripting,so do you refer me any good document or web link on writing SMTPD policy scripts ?

            On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Wietse Venema <wietse@...> wrote:
            prashuppp p:
            > I was trying to HOLD all the emails which has more then 2 recipient's
            > using  header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks

            Use the SMTPD policy plug-in interface. What you ask
            for will not be implemented in Postfix.

                    Wietse

          • /dev/rob0
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012

              On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 06:49:00PM +0530, prashanth p wrote:
              > i know scripting,so do you refer me any good document or web link
              > on writing SMTPD policy scripts ?

              This page documents the protocol:

              A simple example is included in the source code tarball. More
              advanced examples can be found in the various third-party policy
              projects, e.g., postfwd to which you have been pointed.

              http://www.postfix.org/addon.html#policy