Re: memcache adress verify cleanup

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
      Daniel Luttermann:
      >/etc/postfix/verify-memcache.cf:
      >
      >memcache = inet:127.0.0.1:11211
      >backup = proxy:btree:/var/lib/postfix/verify_cache_map
      >
      >/etc/postfix/memcache-postscreen.cf:
      >
      >memcache = inet:127.0.0.1:11211
      >backup = proxy:btree:/var/lib/postfix/postscreen_cache_map

      Well there is your problem,

      According to memcache_table(5):

      When the same memcache database is used to cache information
      from multiple tables, you can use the key_format feature to
      avoid name collisions by prepending a fixed string. Examples:

      key_format = aliases:%s
      key_format = access:%s

      The key_format parameter supports the following '%' expansions:
      [bunch of text omitted]

      You have collisions between the names of the cache entries that say
      when the last cleanup has happened.

      Wietse
    • Daniel Luttermann
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
        On 11/18/2012 Wietse Venema wrote:

        > Daniel Luttermann:
        >>/etc/postfix/verify-memcache.cf:
        >>
        >>memcache = inet:127.0.0.1:11211
        >>backup = proxy:btree:/var/lib/postfix/verify_cache_map
        >>
        >>/etc/postfix/memcache-postscreen.cf:
        >>
        >>memcache = inet:127.0.0.1:11211
        >>backup = proxy:btree:/var/lib/postfix/postscreen_cache_map

        > Well there is your problem,

        > According to memcache_table(5):

        > When the same memcache database is used to cache information
        > from multiple tables, you can use the key_format feature to
        > avoid name collisions by prepending a fixed string. Examples:

        > key_format = aliases:%s
        > key_format = access:%s

        > The key_format parameter supports the following '%' expansions:
        > [bunch of text omitted]

        > You have collisions between the names of the cache entries that say
        > when the last cleanup has happened.

        > Wietse

        thank you. I will update the config and check the logfile if
        everything is OK afterwards.

        Thank you again.

        Daniel