Re: Delivering only specific mails locally

  • /dev/rob0
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2012
      On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 07:05:28AM +0100, Gerald Vogt wrote:
      > The only exception now is mails addressed specifically to
      > @localhost, e.g. account2@localhost are also delivered locally.
      >
      > I guess I could live with that and see if anything accumulates
      > in mailboxes except account. Or is there an easy way to prevent
      > this, too?

      If you want to specify only one address to deliver locally, you
      probably want a non-default setting of local_recipient_maps. For
      example:

      main.cf :

      alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
      local_recipient_maps = $alias_maps

      /etc/aliases :

      # "account" is aliased to itself, or more specifically to
      # "account@$myorigin"
      account: account
      # You could leave the default aliases in place, possibly pointing
      # them to remote addresses if desired:
      [ ... ]
      root: gerald@...

      http://www.postfix.org/LOCAL_RECIPIENT_README.html