Re: Postfix (2.10-20120801) on FreeBSD

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2012
      On 10/30/2012 1:06 PM, Jerry wrote:
      > I have a question regarding the "smtpd_relay_restrictions" setting in
      > Postfix 2.10. I have installed Postfix via the FreeBSD ports system.
      > Postfix identifies itself as "Postfix (2.10-20120801)"; however, if I
      > try: "postconf -d "smtpd_relay_restrictions", I receive the following
      > error message
      >
      > postconf: warning: smtpd_relay_restrictions: unknown parameter
      >
      > Shouldn't it display the default values as shown on
      > <http://www.postfix.com/postconf.5.html#smtpd_relay_restrictions>

      You need a newer snapshot. I believe the earliest published snapshot
      with that feature is 2.10-20121007

      From HISTORY
      20120928-30

      Feature: smtpd_relay_restrictions, proposed long ago by
      Victor. The idea is to separate the mail relay policy from
      the spam blocking policy, so that a permissive spam blocking
      policy under smtpd_recipient_restrictions will no longer