Content filtering messages from sasl authenticated users

  • Giacomo Di Ciocco
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hello everyone on the list,
      as subject, how can I pass through a content filter only the messages
      arriving from sasl authenticated users ?

      Thank you,
      Giacomo.
    • Robert Schetterer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
        Am 02.10.2012 14:08, schrieb Giacomo Di Ciocco:
        > Hello everyone on the list,
        > as subject, how can I pass through a content filter only the messages
        > arriving from sasl authenticated users ?
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Giacomo.

        thats to limited info, what content filter are you running
        also your postfix conf would help

        --
        Best Regards
        MfG Robert Schetterer
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
          On Oct 2, 2012, at 8:08 AM, Giacomo Di Ciocco <admin@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone on the list,
          > as subject, how can I pass through a content filter only the messages arriving from sasl authenticated users ?
          >
          > Thank you,
          > Giacomo.

          greetings

          try
          smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unauth_pipelining, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination

          http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html for more info.
          -j
        • Ralf Hildebrandt
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
            > > Hello everyone on the list,
            > > as subject, how can I pass through a content filter only the messages
            > > arriving from sasl authenticated users ?

            Easy option:

            Allow AUTH on the submission port only. That way you can
            specify the content_Filter in master.cf for that particular
            smtpd, e.g. like this:

            submission inet n - n - - smtpd
            -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject
            -o content_filter=foobar:

            Hard option:

            Use a policy daemon to return "FILTER foobar:dummy" if the user has
            authenticated (sasl_username attribut is non-empty)

            See
            for the policy delegation stuff

            See
            http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html
            for the "FILTER:" stuff
            --
            Ralf Hildebrandt
            Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
              Il 02/10/2012 14.35, Ralf Hildebrandt ha scritto:
              >>> Hello everyone on the list,
              >>> as subject, how can I pass through a content filter only the messages
              >>> arriving from sasl authenticated users ?
              > Hard option:
              >
              > Use a policy daemon to return "FILTER foobar:dummy" if the user has
              > authenticated (sasl_username attribut is non-empty)

              Thanks a lot, I did it, with postfwd.

              Giacomo.