Re: Can't send mails outside my domain

  • Reindl Harald
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2012
      Am 01.10.2012 19:00, schrieb Alumno Etsii:
      > Well, I meant in the local 'mail' server, it actually resolves. Or does it HAVE to exist the DNS registry by
      > imperative?

      the RCPT server does "sender verification"
      so it connects to the MX of the sender and starts a mail-converastion
      only if your server says "RCPT OK, send message" the RCPT server
      will accept your message

      this is common

      NEVER EVER send ANY message with a sender for which
      you do not receive e-mail - never!
    • Alumno Etsii
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2012
        2012/10/1 Reindl Harald <h.reindl@...>

        Am 01.10.2012 19:00, schrieb Alumno Etsii:
        > Well, I meant in the local 'mail' server, it actually resolves. Or does it HAVE to exist the DNS registry by
        > imperative?

        the RCPT server does "sender verification"
        so it connects to the MX of the sender and starts a mail-converastion
        only if your server says "RCPT OK, send message" the RCPT server
        will accept your message

        this is common

        NEVER EVER send ANY message with a sender for which
        you do not receive e-mail - never!

        Unbelievable I didn't realize such a logic thing... Thank you ALL guys, it's working now!