Envelope headers in always_bcc

  • Ram
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      Can I get  information of envelope recipients when I do a always_bcc
      This is required If I use always_bcc to send to an archiving program.

      Unless I get envelope recipients I will never get the original recipients of the mail .. which is required for compliance purposes.
      The recipients mentioned in the header need not be the recipients of the mail.

      Currently I have written a milter to manually insert the envelope recipients and then create a separate copy of the mail to send to archive
      This seems an unnecessary exercise if postfix had a feature in itself

      This is similar to "envelope journaling" offered by exchange
      This was probably discussed here long back ..   http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/postfix-users/message/286167
      Is there any workaround available   now ?

      Thanks
      Ram

    • Ralf Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012