Re: headers_check confusion

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2012
      anant@...:
      > Dear List,
      >
      > I have following header_check
      >
      > /^X-ABC:.*XYZ.*/ DUNNO

      This matches X-ABC: followed by whatever, followed by XYZ.

      > !/^X-ABC:.*XYZ.*/ FILTER smtp:a.b.c.d:yyyy

      This matches ALL OTHER MESSAGE HEADERS.

      Wietse
    • anant@isac.gov.in
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
        Dear All who supported me,

        Especially Wietse Venema, Noel Jones and Mark Martinec and others.

        Final conclusion for me was, header_checks is not the best way to
        handle my problem. Setup separate instances in Postfix and as guided
        by Noel Jones and Mark Martinec setup amavisd-new to listen on
        multiple ports and setup a policy bank.

        This has solved my problem.

        Thanks to these wonderful solutions of Postfix, Amavisd-new, ClamAV
        and SPAMAssassin and many more.

        Regards,
        Anant.

        ----- Message from Wietse Venema <wietse@...> ---------
        Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:13:09 -0400 (EDT)
        From: Wietse Venema <wietse@...>
        Subject: Re: headers_check confusion
        To: anant@...
        Cc: postfix-users@...

        > anant@...:
        >> Dear List,
        >>
        >> I have following header_check
        >>
        >> /^X-ABC:.*XYZ.*/ DUNNO
        >
        > This matches X-ABC: followed by whatever, followed by XYZ.
        >
        >> !/^X-ABC:.*XYZ.*/ FILTER smtp:a.b.c.d:yyyy
        >
        > This matches ALL OTHER MESSAGE HEADERS.
        >
        > Wietse

        ----- End message from Wietse Venema <wietse@...> -----

        message.