Re: Interim NDR

  • lists@sbt.net.au
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2012
      On Sat, September 1, 2012 9:00 pm, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

      > Oh wow, somebody got that domain :(
      > Currently in my queue for ages:

      > gm.de zfl.org bausch-lomb.de

      Ralf,

      thanks for your help!
      trigger worked, BUT, I was still missing notify enable, now all seems
      good, get email with cacti png, this sure beats idea of diverting NDR to
      postmaster, I think;
      let's see how it comes out in the wash during the week:

      An Alert has been issued that requires your attention.
      Host: postfix (127.0.0.1)
      Message: ALERT: postfix - postfix queue deferred [postfix_qdeferred]
      [postfix_qdeferred] went above threshold of 5 with
      6

      voytek