RE: Copying queue to another server need to re-create header

  • James Day
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2012
      Web: www.ontraq.com

      Why don't you just change the transport map for the domain to point to the new location and then use "postsuper -r ALL" to requeue the messages. If you need the messages to remain in the queue to be delivered to the original server at a later date then use virtual_alias_maps as below:

      user@... user@..., user@...

      Set a transport route for the new domain (example2.com in the above example)

      And then use postsuper -r ALL to requeue the messages.

      The originals will get stuck again but the aliased addresses will be delivered to your POP/IMAP/whatever server.

      Kind regards,

      James Day