Re: Block one domain for receiving mail from yahoo&gmail

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      vishesh kumar:
      > Hi Members,
      >
      > I have multiple virtual domain hosted on postfix mail server . My
      > requirement is to block mail coming from gmail/yahoo account to @
      > linuxmantra.com accounts. What you suggest for me ?
      > Should I need to use transport maps ?

      I suggest that you use the policy protocol to implement limits based
      on multiple features such as sender AND recipient. For a good
      example, see http://www.postfwd.org/.

      Postfix implements limits based on single features such as sender
      or recipient. Implementing combined limits quickly becomes complicated
      (for examples see http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html).

      Wietse
    • vishesh kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012