Block one domain for receiving mail from yahoo&gmail

  • vishesh kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi Members,

      I have multiple virtual domain hosted on postfix mail server . My requirement is to block mail coming from gmail/yahoo account to @linuxmantra.com accounts. What you suggest for me ?
      Should I need to use transport maps ?

      Thanks & Regards,
      Vishesh Kumar

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        vishesh kumar:
        > Hi Members,
        >
        > I have multiple virtual domain hosted on postfix mail server . My
        > requirement is to block mail coming from gmail/yahoo account to @
        > linuxmantra.com accounts. What you suggest for me ?
        > Should I need to use transport maps ?

        I suggest that you use the policy protocol to implement limits based
        on multiple features such as sender AND recipient. For a good
        example, see http://www.postfwd.org/.

        Postfix implements limits based on single features such as sender
        or recipient. Implementing combined limits quickly becomes complicated
        (for examples see http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html).

        Wietse
      • vishesh kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012