Re: Mail relaying issue.

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2012
      Den 2012-07-31 16:25, Reindl Harald skrev:

      > sorry that i get really harsh: if someone is not able to start
      > a question with informations and not to use a mail-client he
      > better does not maintain a mailserver at all

      winners have to paid the lotto coupons first :=)

      damm if thay forget, and later find its a winner, otoh players that
      dont play is sometimes olso a winner
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
        On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:30:28 +0200
        Benny Pedersen articulated:

        > Den 2012-07-31 16:25, Reindl Harald skrev:
        >
        > > sorry that i get really harsh: if someone is not able to start
        > > a question with informations and not to use a mail-client he
        > > better does not maintain a mailserver at all
        >
        > winners have to paid the lotto coupons first :=)
        >
        > damm if thay forget, and later find its a winner, otoh players that
        > dont play is sometimes olso a winner

        I admit it, I am clueless as to what that reply is all about.

        --
        Jerry ✌
        postfix-user@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
          On 01/08/2012 13:42, Jerry wrote:
          > On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:30:28 +0200
          > Benny Pedersen articulated:
          >
          > I admit it, I am clueless as to what that reply is all about.

          Ditto