Re: Message content in Policy Delegation

  • Alfredo Saldanha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2012
      Ok,

      I'm asking this, because I need do this checks according the user/group, I can not check globally.
      I'll read more about Milters.

      Thank you.

      De: "Viktor Dukhovni" <postfix-users@...>
      Para: postfix-users@...
      Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 23 de Julho de 2012 15:21:02
      Assunto: Re: Message content in Policy Delegation

      On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 02:28:33PM -0300, Alfredo Saldanha wrote:

      > I'd like to know if is possible to check some itens using postfix
      > policy delegation:
      >
      > - file extensions

      No. Message content is not available to policy services.

      > - text in subject

      No. Message content is not available to policy services.

      > - some specific words

      No. Message content is not available to policy services.

      Content inspection is supported via:

              - Built-in header/body checks
              - Post-queue content filters
              - Pre-queue proxy filters