Re: sendmail equivalent to reject_unknown_recipient_domain?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2012
      Timo Veith:
      > 2012/6/28 Wietse Venema <wietse@...>:
      > > Timo Veith:
      > >> that rejects messages in the smtp dialogue if the envelope recipient
      > >> is unknown.

      I answered that question, even though it was not about Postfix.

      > I have not found a way to reject a message with
      > a bad rcpt address based on invalid dns / mx. records.

      Along with my answer, I also showed you how to query a popular
      search engine for questions about Sendmail.

      I suggest that you read the first "hit" for

      sendmail reject unknown "domain"

      (follow the link to www.hansenonline.net, read the last paragraph).