Virtual Users Setup

  • Schiz0
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
      Hello, I've had postfix setup using unix system accounts for a while
      now, with ClamAV and Spamassassin. I would like to setup virtual users
      now on the system, but I'm having some problems. Mail doesn't seem to
      be delivered to my /usr/local/vmail folders. I'm using PostfixAdmin
      and populated the proper tables with aliases and user accounts. Here's
      a pastebin of my postqueue -p, postconf -n, and my maillog.

      Thank you.

      http://pastebin.ca/2157920
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
        On 04/06/12 12:55, Schiz0 wrote:
        > Hello, I've had postfix setup using unix system accounts for a while
        > now, with ClamAV and Spamassassin. I would like to setup virtual users
        > now on the system, but I'm having some problems. Mail doesn't seem to
        > be delivered to my /usr/local/vmail folders. I'm using PostfixAdmin
        > and populated the proper tables with aliases and user accounts. Here's
        > a pastebin of my postqueue -p, postconf -n, and my maillog.
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > http://pastebin.ca/2157920

        From your logs:
        /usr/local/etc/postfix/sql/virtual_alias_maps: Permission denied

        Check what user proxymaps is running as and make sure it has permission
        to access that file.

        Peter