Re: [OT] Hotmail change the mail policy yesterday????'

  • Elaconta.com Webmaster
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2012
      Frank Bonnet escreveu:

      > I experienced this last week ;
      > I changed the server that send to hotmail, live etc using transport
      > as the new server is not on the same subnet than the preceding
      > it seems to work ;-)
      >

      > Le 31/05/2012 21:27, ml a écrit :
      >> Le jeudi 31 mai 2012 à 13:37 -0500, kazabe a écrit :
      >>
      >>> Hi.
      >>>
      >>> From yesterday many servers to i admin has been banned to send
      >>> messages to hotmail. The error is related to said: 550 SC-001
      >>>
      >>> Do you are experimenting the same issue today?
      >>>
      >>> Thanks and regards.
      >>>
      >> I do not encounter any problem for hotmail mail servers. I use spf2

      Experiencing the same issue as kazabe since early this week. Used the
      transport maps to send all email to hotmail.com through a different
      server. It's working, but it's nothing more than a band-aid. Server is
      not listed in any kind of black lists and sending domain has SPF configured.
      It seems Hotmail is recently doing some kinda of anti-spam crackdown,
      with huge collateral damage as would be expected.

      Is SPF2 syntax different from SPF1? Can it make a difference in Hotmail
      accept rates?

      Luis Oliveira
      Elaconta