Re: virtual alias problem

    Message 1 of 20 , May 28, 2012
      On 5/28/2012 8:08 PM, Sahil Tandon wrote:
      > On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 17:52:24 -0700, Dirk Kleinhesselink wrote:

      >> Then in virtual, I put;
      >>
      >> all-groups: group_1, group_2, group_3

      I see two possible problems...

      First, with virtual_alias_maps it is strongly recommended to use
      fully-qualified addresses and not bare user names. Bare names are
      supported, but can give unexpected results unless you carefully read
      the "table search order" of virtual(5).

      Secondly, the format of virtual_alias_maps does NOT use the ":"
      separator between the key and the data. With your example above,
      postfix would expect the user name to be "all-groups:@$myorigin"

      So your virtual map should resemble:

      all-groups@... group_1@localhost, group2@localhost, ...

      If this doesn't help, follow Sahil's advice and provide better
      information.