Spam generation tool

  • vishesh kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 8:56 AM
      Hi Members,

      I want to test my newly setup Postfix mail server with some test spam message . Is there any spam generation tool available to generate random bulk spam messages.

      --

      Thanks
    • Christian Recktenwald
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 9:12 AM
        On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 09:26:59PM +0530, vishesh kumar wrote:
        > Hi Members,
        >
        > I want to test my newly setup Postfix mail server with some test spam
        > message . Is there any spam generation tool available to generate random
        > bulk spam messages.

        You may want to look for the GTUBE spam test pattern
        which is described here:

        spamassassin.apache.org/gtube/
      • Patrick Ben Koetter
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30 12:07 PM
          * vishesh kumar <linuxtovishesh@...>:
          > Hi Members,
          >
          > I want to test my newly setup Postfix mail server with some test spam
          > message . Is there any spam generation tool available to generate random
          > bulk spam messages.

          amavis comes with a set of sample messages. Write a script to automate sending
          those.

          p@rick

          justified.

          saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):